About the School:
Roxhill Elementary is a vibrant public school in the Southwest corner of Seattle, near White Center. Our student body reflects the diversity and cultures of our neighborhood. Some features of our school are:
- Self-contained program for students with autism.
- Before and After school academic clubs.
- Team Read, an after school support program for readers in 2nd and 3rd grade.
- Push-in support to general education classrooms for students who qualify for special education services.
- Bilingual assistants supporting students in Spanish, Somali and Vietnamese.
- A full service health clinic that provides physical and mental health care for our students
Videos & article about macklemore visting Roxhill