Fred G. Zahn Scholarship Fund
Summary/Objective of Scholarship: Graduates from high schools located in the State of Washington, for either sex, without discrimination as to race, color or creed, who by their effort, scholarship achievement and character has evidenced their ability to benefit themselves and others by continuing their educational processes. Each scholarship shall be in the sum of $1,500. Financial need for assistance is one of the major considerations in selection.
Graduates from schools located in the State of Washington, of either sex, without discrimination as to race, color or creed, who by their effort, scholarship achievement and character has evidenced their ability to benefit themselves and others by continuing their educational processes.
The scholarship committee shall review the scholarship record and other activities of each recipient of a scholarship annually and shall have the authority to make another award or other awards to students who have previously been recipients of an award or awards while such students are continuing their college, university, or post-graduate studies.
Scholarship awards may be made to students attending any accredited college or university situated in the State of Washington.
Financial need for assistance is one of the major considerations in the selection process.
- Us Citizen
- Permanent Resident
1. Completed application (Please type responses).
2. Copy of high school transcript. If already in college, applicant must include copy of college transcript.
3. Other Per Document Requirements (i.e. letters of recommendation; SAT; FAFSA)
4. Supporting documents
5. Please submit the most recent approved FAFSA (If needed)
6. Applications must be postmarked by May 18 and mailed or emailed to: U.S. Trust
Attn: Jan Jacobs for Fred G Zahn Scholarship Trust
800 5th Ave
Seattle, WA 98104-3176
7. The trustee will notify all applicants of the decisions made regarding scholarship awards by July 31, 2018.