Chief Sealth International High
About the School:
As a Seattle Public Schools International School, Sealth offers a high school curriculum with the following characteristics:
- A global perspective in every content area
- Robust World Language offerings, including continuation from the Concord and Denny dual-language Spanish program
- 21st-century college and career readiness
- State of the art technology and innovative teaching
- Teachers and Staff with Multicultural Competency
Chief Sealth is a comprehensive high school that offers a wide array of opportunities for students who value learning in a dynamic,multi-cultural environment. It is an exceptional place that celebrates innovation and individuality. As a center of international educational excellence, we provide students opportunities to study the world both in the classroom and beyond. Our academic and arts offerings, our career preparation, and our athletic programs focus on educating global citizens.
One of the cornerstones of this internationalism is our rich cultural diversity, and our interest in multiple approaches to knowledge.
This multiculturalism finds expression in a wide range of offerings including our mariachi band, world language classes including Arabic,Spanish, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese, exchange programs to China and Guatemala in addition to our International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program.
Chief Sealth International High School, Seattle | Pathways to Excellence