Serving on selection committees
Are you interested in participating in undergraduate students’ scholarship processes (providing mock interviews, reading and providing feedback on personal statements or project proposals, etc.)? Thank you! Please contact the Office of Merit Scholarships, Fellowships & Awards and let us know your area of interest.
Our office also coordinates campus selection committees for these scholarships. If you are interested in serving on any of these committees, please let us know:
- Beinecke Scholarship
- Boren Scholarship
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Junior Fellowship
- DAAD Graduate Study Scholarships
- Fulbright U.S. Student Grant
- Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship
- Luce Scholars Program
- Truman Scholarship
- Udall Scholarship
- UK Scholarships (Gates Cambridge, Churchill, Marshall, Mitchell, Rhodes)
- Yenching Academy
Guidelines for Evaluating Scholarship Applications:
- Our general tips for faculty and staff participating in scholarship selection processes and undertaking the difficult task of evaluating resumes, transcripts, essays and letters of recommendation.